SPARTAN - 3 Colors
These elegant lace up gladiator sandals are comfortable and they keep the foot very stable because of the toe-ring design, unlike other similar sandals that leave foot unstable.
- Perfect traction: Durable anti-slippery rubber soles with a slightly upraised heel.
- For everyday use and for all occasions.
- Ancient Greek - Spartan design.
- Laces Length: 180cm // 71in each
- 100% Handmade in Greece.
- Materials/Color: 100% genuine leather, durable rubber soles/Natural (light brown) or Total Black or Gold. They will get the shape of your foot since is natural leather. Keep in mind that the color of the Natural leather will get darker through time and use due to the aging process of natural vegetable tanned leather. It is absolutely natural. Avoid getting them wet in sea water because they will get very dark and stiff. There are not water-resistant.
• FEMALE SIZE CHART (EU# // UK# // US# // Length of inner SOLE):
EU #35 // UK #2.5 // US #4.5 // 22.9cm - 9.0in
EU #36 // UK #3.5 // US #5 // 23.5cm - 9.2in
EU #37 // UK #4.5 // US #6 // 24.0cm - 9.4in
EU #38 // UK #5.5 // US #7 // 24.8cm - 9.8in
EU #39 // UK #6.5 // US #8 // 25.4cm – 10in
EU #40 // UK #7.5 // US #9 // 26cm - 10.2in
EU #41 // UK #8.5 // US #10 // 26.7cm - 10.5in
EU #42 // UK #9.5 // US #11 // 27.2cm - 10.7in
• EXAMPLE (!!!):
If your foot measures a total length of 25.4 cm (10 inches) then it is the best option to go for an EU #40 // UK #7.5 // US #9 // 26 cm - 10.2 in, as YOU NEED TO ADD 1 cm OR 0.4 inches TO YOUR MEASUREMENT for the space on the front & back of your sandals.
If you have ANY concern about your size please also read the following lines!
• IMPORTANT NOTICE:
Keep in mind that the manufacturers use different shoe lasts to construct their shoes, and sizing may vary accordingly. So, the best way to guarantee that you are going to order the correct size for you is to measure your foot and leave the length as a message to the “note to seller”' with the exact size of your feet.
• HOW TO MEASURE YOUR FOOT (without any special equipment):
Please follow this procedure to help us in order to select the correct size for you. Place your foot firmly on top of the piece of paper. Your leg should be bent slightly and your shin should be in front of your ankle. You can stand, sit on a chair or crouch down. Trace the outline of your foot with a pen and remember to measure your foot without shoes, but with socks similar to the ones you'll be wearing with the shoes you are buying (for sandals without socks!). Measure diagonally from the heel to the big toe and leave it as message to the “note to seller” with your order.