• PAYMENT: We can accept Cards (Visa, Mastercard, and American Express), and PayPal. Using PayPal Express Checkout is the safest, simplest and most convenient way to pay. You can proceed to checkout through Paypal even without a Paypal account with your debit or credit card. Click on the bottom of the checkout page on the option "Don’t have a Paypal account?". Payment must be made in full and have cleared before the item is shipped. If you are having any issues with Payment please do not hesitate to contact us and we will assist you in anyway that we can.
Financial transactions relating to our website and services are handled by our payment services providers, Stripe.com. We will share transaction data with our payment services providers only to the extent necessary for the purposes of processing your payments, refunding such payments and dealing with complaints and queries relating to such payments and refunds. You can find information about the payment services providers' privacy policies and practices at Stripe Privacy. LeatherStrata does not hold or process any credit card information, the system keep only Stripe Customer Id after a successful payment in Stripe service.
• PRODUCTS: All our leather products are carefully handmade or hand finished, from natural materials one piece at a time. Because of this, there may be slight variations in the products. The product you receive may not be exactly identical to the one pictured. These small natural imperfections, which may be slight color, or shape give handcrafted items their innate soulful character and appeal. Our products are crafted by highly skilled artisans who take pride in producing superior quality items. We sincerely hope that you will enjoy each leather product as much as we enjoyed making it for you. NATURAL LEATHER ITEMS as it is described on our listing might have small negligible differences on the color of the leather. Keep in mind that the color of the Natural leather will get darker through time and use due to the aging process of natural vegetable tanned leather. If you receive them in a lighter color than on the pictures those will get shortly as on the pictures after a few days in the sun.
Please, also, note that although every effort is made to photograph our items accurately and describe our products in detail, we cannot guarantee that every computer monitor, pad, or phone screen will accurately depict the actual color of the product. These reasons should not be misconstrued as flaws or defects. Please contact us with any questions about the color or size of any item before purchasing.
• COPYRIGHT LICENSE AGREEMENT: Any use of photography/text (copying, reproduction, etc.) without its author's permission is illegal and the penalties of law, criminal and civil, are severe.
• Additional GDPR Policies:
1. Information We Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide us with certain information (which you authorized Shopify to provide to us), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide us with additional personal information if you contact me directly.
2. Why We Need Your Information and How We Use It
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
-as needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
-when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
-if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
-as necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as providing and improving our services. We use your information to provide the services you requested and in our legitimate interest to improve our services.
-by using our website, you (the visitor) agree to allow third parties to process your IP address, in order to determine your location for the purpose of currency conversion. You also agree to have that currency stored in a session cookie in your browser (a temporary cookie which gets automatically removed when you close your browser). We do this in order for the selected currency to remain selected and consistent when browsing our website so that the prices can convert to your (the visitor) local currency.
3. Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about our customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
-Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
-Business transfers. If we sell or merge our business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
-Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
4. Data Retention
5. Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
We may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If we are deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, we rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Microsoft OneDrive is Privacy Shield certified.
6. Your Rights
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
-Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
-Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
-Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
-Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Us:
For purposes of EU data protection law, Nikos Kouzoupis, owner of LeatherStrata, is the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at email@example.com. Alternately, you may mail us at: Nikos Kouzoupis, Tompazi 3, Glyfada 16675, Athens, Greece.