• PAYMENT: We can accept PayPal. Using PayPal Express Checkout is the safest, simplest and most convenient way to pay. You can proceed to checkout through Paypal even without a Paypal account with your debit or credit card. Click on the bottom of the checkout page on the option "Don’t have a Paypal account?" .
• SHIPPING: The product will be shipped in 3-5 business days after payment is completed.
U.S. - Canada--->delivered in 6-14 business days
Rest of world---->delivery can take up 2-3 weeks
• MADE TO ORDER & CUSTOM ORDER items: Are not eligible for refund and exchanges but if the item is not as agreed or described we are responsible for that and we will refund you.
• WRONG SIZES: Even if we have the choose your size option open and you can choose your size on any of our sandals. We ask our buyers to give us additional information after their order to ensure that they have chosen the right size. PLEASE NOTICE that sizes vary from company to another and this can be easily found if you search for shoe conversion charts on any search engine. Thus, in case you do not reply on the message, we will send you a sandal of which the dimensions are the average of several different measures found on various conversion charts.
• WRONG ADDRESS or INVALID: It is the buyer’s responsibility to provide us the right address where the parcel will be shipped. At that case normally parcels will be marked as unclaimed and will return to us.
• UNCLAIMED ITEMS: If an item is unclaimed and returned to us buyer pays the shipping cost for the parcel to be resent again. If this item is made to order or a custom order we cannot refund you in that case.
• DELIVERED ITEMS: If an item is marked as delivered on the tracking link of your country’s national carrier website, it is your responsibility to contact the postal service and find out where your order is. We use registered (singed-for) shipping option to ensure that the parcel can be tracked and you can find out who signed at the post office to receive your parcel.
• PRODUCTS: All our leather products are carefully handmade or hand finished, from natural materials one piece at a time. Because of this, there may be slight variations in the products. The product you receive may not be exactly identical to the one pictured. These small natural imperfections, which may be slight color, or shape give handcrafted items their innate soulful character and appeal. Our products are crafted by highly skilled artisans who take pride in producing superior quality items. We sincerely hope that you will enjoy each leather product as much as we enjoyed making it for you. NATURAL LEATHER ITEMS as it is described on our listing might have small negligible differences on the color of the leather. Keep in mind that the color of the Natural leather will get darker through time and use due to the aging process of natural vegetable tanned leather. If you receive them in a lighter color than on the pictures those will get shortly as on the pictures after a few days in the sun.
Please, also, note that although every effort is made to photograph our items accurately and describe our products in detail, we cannot guarantee that every computer monitor, pad, or phone screen will accurately depict the actual color of the product. These reasons should not be misconstrued as flaws or defects. Please contact us with any questions about the color or size of any item before purchasing.
• Additional GDPR Policies:
1. Information We Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide us with certain information (which you authorized Shopify to provide to us), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide us with additional personal information if you contact me directly.
2. Why We Need Your Information and How We Use It
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
-as needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
-when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
-if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
-as necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as providing and improving our services. We use your information to provide the services you requested and in our legitimate interest to improve our services.
3. Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about our customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
-Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
-Business transfers. If we sell or merge our business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
-Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
4. Data Retention
5. Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
We may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If we are deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, we rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Microsoft OneDrive is Privacy Shield certified.
6. Your Rights
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
-Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
-Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
-Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
-Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Us
For purposes of EU data protection law, Nikos Kouzoupis, owner of LeatherStrata, is the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at email@example.com. Alternately, you may mail us at:
Nikos Kouzoupis, Tompazi 3, Glyfada 16675, Athens, Greece.